compensation: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Facility Management Company is seeking to hire a full-time HVAC Mechanic at a
government facility in Lafayette, IN. The individual will be working
Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, and all federal holidays will be observed.
• Stable employment with the Federal Government
• Performance based incentive bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Professional work environment.
• Compensation: $27.74 an hour and paid vacation
Essential Job Functions
• Inspect HVAC Systems and their components to evaluate conditions
• Identify necessary repairs and perform routine preventive maintenance
• Use and operate Building Automation Systems (BAS)
• Maintain and repair hot water heating systems
• Maintain and repair Air Handling Units (AHU), boilers, condensers, chillers and cooling towers,
including filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repair
Adjust system control to the manufacturer's recommendations
Minimum Education: Possess a high school diploma or equivalent to experience, knowledge, and skills to complete task orders.
Minimum Experience: Must have at least five (5) years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in operating, maintaining and repairing HVAC equipment or systems in commercial or government buildings with similar types of equipment and systems.
Certification and License: Possess one or more of the following certifications: N.A.T.E. HVAC Service Technician Certification, HVAC Excellence Professional Level Certification or UA Star HVAC Certification, and EPA 608 Certification.
Clearance: The applicant must be able to pass Security Clearance.
Contact: Ron Patterson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 678-422-2900
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers