Do you need a place to store stuff or do you need a small manufacturing area to work?
QR Code Link to This Post
We have a place that is about 1/3 of the cost of normal warehouse spacing. The building is located in Wingate, IN (only 5 miles North of I-74 on St. Rd. 25).
The warehouse has 1800 sq. ft. of warehouse space with 14 ft. ceilings. Forklift can be leased for a minimal additional monthly charge.
- The warehouse has one 10x13' tall overhead door.
- It also has 800 sq. ft. of warehousing space with a ceiling height of 8-10" (these are the lean-tos(one on each side)
- There is also over 2,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing/office space located in the back of the building.
- 4 wall heaters are located in the main warehouse area in order to control the temperature in the winter time is needed.
Located near the following cities
- Crawfordsville, IN - 15 miles
- Lafayette - 25 miles
- Danville, IL - 36 miles
- Lebanon, IN - 37 miles
- Brownsburg, IN - 47 miles
- Indianapolis, IN - 65 miles
Rent starts at
- $850/mo. for a 1-year lease
- $825/mo. for a 2-year lease
- $800/mo. for a 3-year lease
- $775/mo. for a 4-year lease
- $750/mo. for a 5-year lease
One month rent will be required as a deposit.