compensation: Hourly rate DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Superior Auto is one of the nation’s largest privately-held automotive retailers specializing in buy-here pay-here financing.
Founded in 1975, we have grown from our original location in Fort Wayne, Indiana to over 65 locations in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. Our comprehensive training program is designed to provide a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you have a proven track record of success and take pride in delivering top-notch customer service, then come grow with us!
What We Offer
In addition to being part of an industry leading team, you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package including the following:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
• Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401(k) and profit sharing
• Monday – Friday
• Company-supplied uniforms
As a Mechanic, you will have a high level of accountability for our inventory such as:
• Utilizing your mechanical skills to evaluate inventory and make recommendations
• Performing light and mid-level mechanical repairs
While customer service is the #1 skill you can bring to our team, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
• High school diploma or GED preferred but not require
• Previous auto mechanical experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
• Goal and solutions-oriented
• Ability to adapt, learn and execute in a fast-paced team environment
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Computer literacy
Superior Auto, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers